Easy Purple Smokey Eye Makeup for All Occasions
- by Sahana Kanjilal
- 24th April 2018
Smokey eye makeup tricks, using vivid shades of purple, lend a newness to your appearance with the vibrant hue. For a chiseled look, brides can opt for shimmery eye makeups while bridesmaids can coordinate by choosing matte ones. Any style you pick, start off with a primer on your eyelids.
3 Purple Smokey Eye Tutorials According to Your Skin Tone and Eye Color
1. Pink and Purple Glittery Smokey Eye for Green Eyes
- Choose a silver glittery shade and apply
- Accentuate the outer V with a black and smoothly smudge it
- Apply deep purple eyeshadow on the middle and blend with the shimmery eyeshadow
- Use a pale pink eyeshadow above the crease for a natural rise of the zone
- Complete the look with a winged liner and false eyelashes, highlighted with mascara
These particular shades are ideal for women with medium to dark complexion.
Best Occasion to Wear: Wedding and cocktail parties.
2. Purple and Sky Blue Smokey Eye for Blue Eyes
- Apply a purple eyeshadow on your crease zone followed by a neon pink matte eyeshadow
- Take a sky blue eye pencil and use that on your entire eyelid evenly
- Gently smudge a roll-on shimmer on inner corners of your eyes
- Seal the deal with blue eyeliner and mascara
You can also use green eyeshadow for a dash of color for to balance a pale or fair complexion.
Best Occasion to Wear: Brunch or any get-together
3. Matte Purple Smokey Eye Makeup for Hazel Brown Eyes
- Wear pale shade of purple eyeshadow which should be evenly spread
- Settle the look with light gold or bronze and brown eyeshadow on the crease and brow line( for hooded eyes)
- Wear thin lined eyeliner either with black or purple eyeliner
This makeup suits all complexions.
Best Occasion to Wear: Casual outing
Purple eyeshadows can easily give you a dramatic look, without having to worry about the perfect shade. Regardless of your facial structure, you can easily sport the look following these.