How to Wear a Denim Skirt: Outfit Ideas for Trendsetters
- by Sahana Kanjilal
- 31st July 2018
Denim skirts are themselves a strong style statement that is hard to ignore. From summer to winter, wearing a couple of jean skirts alternately is just an easy way to look flawless.
6 Cute Denim Mini Skirt Outfit Ideas
- White t-shirts and denim button-down minis in black or blue complement slender women, more so when teamed up with gladiator sandals. You may try denim skirts with patchwork as well.
- Khaki or nude skirts along with black tops are summery and ideal for a casual look. For winter you can wear a pair of tights or leggings underneath the skirt.
- Tucked in denim shirts and acid washed or ripped high waisted denim skirts give you a vintage yet carefree look.
- A-line or skate black mini skirts and three-quarter tops are a nice combination for fall outfits.
- A white denim skirt is more of a relaxed fashion when coupled with cold shoulder oversized tops.
- Pleated mini skirts and full sleeve fitted tops give a flirty appearance.
For a short overall skirt, choose a white top and sneakers.
3 Knee-length Denim Skirt Ideas
- Fitted pencil skirts and loose tops make the best combination for your summer fashion. Wear t-straps or gladiators, to complete the look.
- Wear tank tops, preferably sleeveless and let the skirt do the business. If the skirt is high-waisted it makes your bottom longer so it is best for women with an apple shape figure.
- Mid-length denim skirts and sweaters are inseparable when it comes to winter. Choose simple white or earthy shades for your sweaters as a contrast to your skirt.
Long coats complement the combination of sleeveless tops and distressed pencil skirts.
3 Long Denim Skirt Outfits
- Long denim skirts are nice options for plus size women, the longer the skirt, better the option for hiding chubby thighs. With a full sleeve top and a pair of sneakers, you may sport a trendy look.
- A-line long denim skirts and white shirts with detailed lace or crochet works create a timeless look.
- Blue long skirts with a front slit and white shirts make a reliable combination, more so when a denim jacket is worn during the fall and winter seasons.