Outfits to Wear with Combat Boots
- by Sahana Kanjilal
- 11th February 2023
Combat boots with their rugged appearance perfectly suit unisex fashion trends like bomber jacket outfits, denim ensembles, and leather attire. Along with them, feminine dresses like patterned skirts and flowy maxi dresses make a great contrasting pair with these boots.
How to Wear Combat Boots
Combat Boots with Jeans
- Blue skinny jeans and black combat boots are a staple combination for fall. Go for ruffled tops and jackets when the wind becomes chilly. The boots are not the highlighting factor of the outfit, rather they enhance the entire look. So, you must cuff your jeans or choose denim capris ending above your midcalf.
- Shorter ripped straight-leg jeans with wider hemlines and fitted combat boots are a style-approved combination. Lighter shades of jeans go with darker boots so acid washed pale jeans and dark black combat boots are a good pair to slip into.
- Short denim overalls on black or white shirts and lace-up combat booties conform to the trendy street style of women. Both slim and plus size women can confidently sport the look. Even if you choose to wear long overalls, then make a half or wide roll cuff before wearing combat boots.
Combat Boots and Dresses
- Combats boots in burgundy, dark brown, blue, red or any dark shades reaching up to your calf and short fit and flare dresses are two reliable options for a spring day out. Floral or dotted printed dresses lend a fresh girly vibe while the edgy boots showcase a sharp contrast to the beautiful getup. You may wear them on socks and let the latter peep through a bit. A jacket might be an add-on.
- Summer dresses like short rompers or sundresses with simple patterns call for military combat booties. The softer the shades of the dress, tougher the look for combats is the right mantra for infusing the two apparently opposite fashions for a soothing appearance. Don’t accessorize yourself with anything other than a sling bag or a couple of bracelets. For a party purpose, wear a velvet romper, a pair of tights and combat boots.
- Chiffon maxi dresses with a side slit sporting a pair of combat boots impart a boho appearance. Too skinny and overweight women both may go for chiffon or georgette materials as they camouflage the real figure. Choose high heels when going for a movie day out. For standing out, you may choose offbeat shoes like blue booties.
Combat Boots with Skirts
- Pleated miniskirts, short sweaters, and lace-up combat boots are inter-dependent when it comes to pulling-off a girl-next-door look. Experiment with colors for a good impression.
- Slim-fitted maxi and midi skirts, along with short bandeau tops, high combat boots, and comfortable socks could be an ensemble of a barbecue party. If it’s chilly then a scarf will be the perfect accessory.
Combat Boots with Leggings
- Bright colored like blue, red or maroon long tunic tops worn over black leggings and roll down brown combat boots make a nice chic look. Infinity scarves draped and twisted around the neck will add volume. Denim jackets are always a nice add-on for year-round purposes.
- Ponchos and kimonos and printed leggings are also a great combination if combat boots are used with style. The leggings work as the perfect pants to wear with the two apparels.
- Miniskirts or shorts could be worn over leggings along with a long pair of light brown combat boots. Black is the safest choice for the boots but brown, tan or moss green are also nice.